Proximo Research supplies some of the most detailed market insights into the project finance industry.
Using an in-depth and robust methodology that combines quantitative trends with thought provoking qualitative insights, Proximo Research provides unique and proprietary data and analysis based on primary sources.
Proximo Research, in partnership with TMF Group is pleased to launch its inaugural research report into Latin American project finance.
Using a mixed methodology that combined 63 individual survey responses with interview data collected from 10 qualitative interviewees, this report explores in great detail;
* The ongoing impact of Covid-19
* How sustainability is viewed in the region
* The challenges that the project finance banks anticipate ahead of 2021
* What the corporates think might unfurl in a rapidly changing Latin American project finance landscape
For more information on the report, please get in touch with Dr Tom Parkman at email@example.com
There is currently no empirical, independent report that canvasses the views of project sponsors and borrowers. This Global Projects Sponsors Report 2020 looks to fill that gap, providing insight into how the project finance lending market is perceived by its client base and how it might better serve that client base.
Throughout the survey, Proximo provides its interpretation on some of the key findings. These comments are designed to be thought provoking and offer a more holistic view on the implication of the data for the industry.
Insights to gain from this report include;
* Predicted regional growth in project finance over the next 5 years and in which sectors
* Average pricing for project financing over the next 12 months
* What challenges have had a detrimental impact on the raising of project financing
* If the market thinks project finance can expect or needs outside help
Proximo Research is about to launch a bespoke survey into US energy storage. Focusing on lenders, non-bank lenders, and developers, this survey looks at the different components that lenders and non-bank lenders consider when structuring a finance deal in the energy storage space, while also exploring how developers view their assets, the industry as a whole, the challenges they face, and what the future holds for the US energy storage project finance industry...
If you would like to take part please email firstname.lastname@example.org