Total eyes Papua LNG FID in 2023 as project teams remobilise
France's Total hopes to move to a final investment decision on the planned two-train 5.6 million mt/year capacity Papua LNG project...
Now is the perfect time to start your Proximo membership!
Join Proximo's Financing America's Infrastructure hybrid in person or online and you'll get full networking to the physical or virtual event, along with a year of membership benefits including:
- A Global industry news subscription
- Twice weekly insight reports on industry topics
- Weekly podcasts with industry and in-house experts
- Bespoke benchmarking reports, pipeline deals and league tables
- On-demand access to sessions from all other virtual events
- Discounts to attend future physical events
Are you a developer, investment firm or government agency? Find out about our special offers to take part in this event by contacting email@example.com
During this exclusive hybrid event, you'll get in the chance to join us in person (with all the added virtual benefits) or if you can't make it to Nashville just beam us straight to your home office from anywhere across the globe. Join experts in the US infrastructure space as they explore both brownfield and greenfield markets.
We will examine the state of the infrastructure markets during, and hopefully post-pandemic, what policy changes might do for new build infrastructure, and what market movers are looking to finance in the secondary markets. We’ll delve into what makes assets bankable, bond market-ready or investible, all with a keen eye to projects that are at or near market.
Get entry to this event and more with your one year Proximo membership
Proximo membership gives you way more than just event attendance. Get exclusive access for a whole year to:
- International energy & infrastructure news
- Proximo Playbook and exclusive global project finance deals data
- Deep-dive insight pieces from our highly experienced editorial team
- Leading energy and infrastructure finance events
- Weekly industry led topical webinars
For more information on membership packages or to learn about your company sponsoring this event, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ask me about sponsorship, group bookings and how you can maximise your exposure
Get in touch for speaking opportunities and content related questions
Contact me with general event questions. In particular I can help with ticketing and media partnerships.
Ask me about accommodation and how you can get to the venue