Eno report finds international transit projects cheaper than in US
The Washington DC-based Eno Center for Transportation has published a report - Saving Time and Making Cents: A Blueprint for Building...
This online project finance training will help you understand the theory and practice of modern project finance by helping you:
- Understand, quantify, and mitigate project finance risk using a comprehensive, structured risk framework
- Determine the key parameters of financeable project contracts
- Define the role of insurance and derivatives in different project structures
- Examine the value and cost of a wide range of security arrangements for project finance transactions
- Draft a project finance term sheet
- Interpret and develop finance documents
- Assess the feasibility of project financings
- Develop and review financial models
- Understand and access different sources of debt, including commercial banks, DFIs, ECAs, Islamic financing, and capital markets
- Learn how to structure different sources of equity
- Understand the role and specify the responsibilities of advisors
- Review project finance structures employed by projects across different sectors and geographies in today’s market
- Examine special cases, such as PPPs, renewables, leasing, and many more
The full course brochure is now available to download. Please click the 'Download Brochure' button on the right hand side.
If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact our team on email@example.com and we will direct you to the right person!
Contact me with general event questions. In particular I can help with ticketing and media partnerships.
Ask me about sponsorship, group bookings and how you can maximise your exposure
Get in touch for speaking opportunities and content related questions
Ask me about accommodation and how you can get to the venue