Morgan Stanley not given advisory role on Aramco pipeline sale
Morgan Stanley has not been given an advisory role on the potential sale of a stake in Saudi Aramco’s pipeline business, a deal...
Proximo is a new and innovative media, events and technology group set up to service the ever-evolving infrastructure community. With its unique product offering, we aim to bring the distribution of news, events & data for the infra sector into the modern era.
Greece is making up for lost time with an investment boom in energy and infrastructure that is attracting strong sponsor and lenders support. Greece's geography and economy offer up some unique challenges and opportunities for developers, with ports, aviation, waste-to-energy and solar thermal all attracting interest.
Proximo’s Greek Energy & Infrastructure Finance Business Meeting will look at the HRADF's asset development programme, the Greek renewables auctions, secondary market activity and opportunities for new debt providers to take a prominent role in the market, alongside commercial banks and DFIs.
The business meeting will gather roughly 50-90 invite only representatives of the most active government agencies in procurement, infrastructure and renewables funds with a track record in the market, and European infrastructure developers. The meeting will be a 1 day event, and involve panel discussions, presentations and different formats including UN style interactions. There will be a networking lunch, as well as a drinks reception.
MORNING COFFEE AND REGISTRATION
Keynote - Ministry of Infrastructure - Re-entering the global project finance market
Lenders roundtable - exploring the ups and downs of Greece's banking market
- Examining the biggest locally financed deals in Greece.
- Is there more space for DFI and commercial bank collaboration in Greek infrastructure?- - Which assets appear most bankable?
Keynote interview: Greek infrastructure procurement in 2020
Renewable energy auctions: Bidding and financing expectations in 2020
- Analysing April's 500MW PV-wind auction results: did they match expectations?
- How has renewables investors' attitudes towards auctions changed since 2019's auctions did not reach target?
- How bankable are Greek renewables within peripheral European solar and wind?
M&A and refinancings - Testing Greek project debt and equity
- Which funds have entered the market in 2020?
- How much international equity investor capital needs to be raised before global project debt markets sit up and listen?
- As Europe's renewables space becomes increasingly commoditised, how long before lenders' appetite for project risk extends to Greece?
Keynote interview: Secretariat of PPP - Greece's PPP project pipeline
Chinese investment in Greek infrastructure following President Xi's 2019 visit
- Case study on Piraeus Port project: will we see greater collaboration between EIB and Asian investors
- How are is the presence of Chinese lenders, EPC contractors, technology providers and funds impacting the bankability of projects?
- What new partnerships are we seeing between local and Chinese developers and funds?
Closing keynote interview: HRADF's Asset Development Programme - Updates on Privatizations, Concessions, and prospects for international investment
CLOSE OF CONFERENCE AND DRINKS RECEPTION
This business meeting will be taking place at a central location in Athens, Greece.
More information will be announced soon.
If you have any questions regarding this please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Get in touch if you would like to explore options to out your brand at the centre of this event.
Ask me about how to share your ideas as a speaker, or apply for your corporate-rate ticket