KfW IPEX, HSBC provide financing for Ghana road project
Germany‘s KfW IPEX-Bank has agreed a €72 million ($78.3 million) loan for the construction of the Bolgatanga-Bawku-Polimakom...
The export and development financing scene in the U.S. has seen incredible change in the past few months. EXIM is now running on all cylinders after an unprecedented 7-year reauthorization and the USDFC has been now launched.
The highly topical one-day course will give participants detailed and current information about the specific products, procedures, and rules of these two agencies, and acquaint them with those of USTDA and other U.S. agencies as well. The course will be peppered with real-life examples and case studies.
This is an ideal course for bankers, attorneys, EPC contractors, and developers in the export and development finance space, as well as employees of ECAs and DFIs.
Course objectives include:
- Understand the EXIM product slate in the context of the OECD arrangement
- Learn how the EXIM buyer and supplier credits are structured
- Explore the EXIM-specific rules on eligibility, credit, shipping, and more
- Hear about the USDFC product slate
- Understand the USDFC financings can be structured
- Examine the USDFC specific rules
- Be one of the first people to have an introduction to the products and policies of USTDA and other agencies.
For any enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Francisco Anzola is a finance and project management professional with over 25 years of experience in the banking and the engineering and construction sectors. Francisco is a co-founder of CC Solutions and has worked on some of the world’s largest ECA and DFI-financed projects.
As a Vice President at Commerzbank AG, New York branch, Francisco originated and executed EXIM-guaranteed and limited recourse financing transactions for customers in five continents and across many industrial sectors, including agriculture, oil and gas, manufacturing, and power generation.
A central location venue will be announced soon.
For any questions, do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com